Brevard County Car Accident Lawyers
Injured in a Car Accident in Brevard County?
No matter the degree of caution we exercise behind the wheel of a vehicle, we are still at the mercy of our fellow drivers on the road. The rise of drivers who engage in behaviors such as texting while driving, speeding, and fatigued driving, just to name a few, has resulted in many serious accidents on our Melbourne roads. When the negligence of another driver has resulted in a serious personal injury, you are entitled to recover compensation for their damages.
At Henderson & Futchko, P.A., we have helped more than 4,000 injured victims seek the compensation they need for their injuries and can help you if you have been involved in an accident. Our Brevard County personal car accident attorneys have a proven track record of recovering financial awards for our clients to help them move on after a car accident.
What Are the Causes of Auto Accidents?
There are tons of different ways that someone can be harmed in a car accident, and every single car accident is a unique case that needs to be treated accordingly. Our Brevard car accident attorneys are not afraid to fight for you following a car accident injury. When you have suffered as a result of a car accident, you deserve defense, now.
There are limitless ways that a driver or their passengers can be harmed when operating a car or other motor vehicle. In many instances, the driver is simply not paying proper attention to the road. In other cases, the driver has consumed drugs or alcohol before getting behind the wheel. The best way to determine whether you are eligible to take action is by speaking with an attorney skilled in auto accident cases.
Our firm is experienced in all car accident cases, especially those caused by any of the following:
- Distracted driving: One of the most common causes of accidents are drivers that are simply not paying attention to the roads.
- Texting while driving: Texting while driving has become one of the most prevalent causes of accidents, especially younger drivers.
- Driving under the influence: Drunk driving is criminally illegal, and you can be compensated for the harm it has caused to you.
- Aggressive driving: Drivers have the responsibility to act according to the rules of the road and with regard to other drivers.
- Defective products: One or more parts of the vehicle failed to function properly and resulted in an injury.
- Poor maintenance of roads: Collisions may not be the fault of the driver when a highway or other road has not been properly maintained.
- Poor vehicle maintenance: It is important for vehicles to be maintained by their owner. If a car has been rented or leased without maintenance, you can recover damages.
Contact Your Brevard County Car Accident Lawyers for Representation
Even a seemingly minor injury can have serious repercussions following a car accident, and you might not know the true impact of a crash until later. When you have been injured and your property is damaged, hold the negligent party accountable. This can mean holding a driver, auto manufacturer, auto part manufacturer, or others liable. This can help you recover the compensation you are owed for your medical expenses, pain and suffering, and more, and ensure that you are not financially burdened by another person’s actions.
Why Do I Need an Attorney?
Being involved in an accident can be more than an inconvenience – it can be a life-changer. Even the most minor of accidents can result in permanent, life-altering consequences. While you may carry insurance to help you cover some of the expenses that result from an accident, insurance companies are seeking to maximize their profits, not ensure your best interests. Your health, safety, and well-being are too important not to be taken seriously.
Some of the most common injuries from auto accidents include:
- Broken bones, sprains, or fractures
- Head injury
Due to the high-impact nature of auto accidents, many victims experience catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. Sadly, some victims lose their lives as a result of someone else's careless actions behind the wheel. If you are the surviving family member of someone who died in a car accident, our firm can help you present a wrongful death claim against the at-fault party.
Depending on the seriousness of your injuries, you may be unable to work for some time. You and your family should not be placed under financial strain because of your inability to work after your accident.
Our Melbourne personal injury lawyers have been able to recover compensation for many people injured in car accidents.
Some notable cases include:
- $400,000 for a client with a broken leg and torn ligaments when a driver ran a red light
- $380,000 for a client that received a spinal injury after being rear-ended in their truck
- $250,000 on behalf of a client suffering a neck and back injury after being rear-ended
- $125,000 for the treatment for neck and back injuries after a drunk driver accident
With our help, you may be able to file a claim that can help you get the compensation you need for all of your accident-related costs. We can carefully assess the details of your case and make sure the insurance company doesn't try low-balling you out of a fair settlement. With over 75 years of combined experience, we are the kind of law firm you need at your side as you try to secure justice.
The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can get started working toward the positive outcome you desire. Your health and recovery are extremely important to us. If you are unable to meet with us at our firm, we can visit you at home or in your hospital room to begin the claims-filing process.
For personalized and honest legal services you can trust, turn to Henderson & Futchko, P.A. and call (321) 320-7162. Let us help you move on with your life.